Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I think I found Heavens on Earth....






Massie: 
My God! We went to the most fabulous, beautiful farmers market in New York this past weekend. Look at the lovely pumpkins & sweet lil'  ol' truck that was right in front of the market.





     Is it even possible to resist a sign like this??!



There are lots more pictures from the market but I am too tired to put them in in order. I already screwed up how I wanted this post to look. I am still learning. I will add more pictures tomorrow. Oh! Look at our house:



So, here it is! Our beautiful Grey House that we have been laboring over with great love & diligence, lo! these past few weeks. We sit on our front porch drinking tea & discussing metaphysics, great philosophical writings, & rocket science...well, actually, today we had a long conversation trying to figure out how to multiply &/or divide a simple fraction...it was a little sad how long it took to remember.



No comments: