Saturday, October 11, 2008

Workin' my Azz off

Massie:
For almost 3 straight weeks I have been busting my bustle trying to shine up this old Grey House. I spent a gorgeous fall Saturday afternoon painting our dusty wooden kitchen cabinets a slickery, shockingly clean white. Marcie & I spent many long hours setting up the attic studio; painting the old furniture cherry red & robin's egg blue & the floor a dusky chocolate brown. We set up our sewing tables in a corner facing each other & made a super cozy napping nook out of an old futon & some white shag pillows.
I went to my brothers happenin' square dance wedding in Chicago last weekend. I was whipped around the dance floor for hours while sporting my super stylish cowboy boots & black Marilyn Monroe dress.
I'm going back to put a final coat on the cabinets...I'm hoping to get the house done this week so I can start writing about all of our AMAZING art projects.

No comments: